Upham New Millennium Village Hall is looking for a Booking Agent.
The role is a part-time position for someone on a self-employed basis with a monthly salary of £300. The booking agent is pivotal to the continued success of this local facility and is the primary contact for users and prospective users of the village hall on all matters relating to bookings, payments and hall use. The role includes:
- responding to booking enquiries within 24 hours;
- showing prospective users around the hall;
- sending out hire agreements and invoices in a timely manner;
- website and booking diary management;
- liaising with trustees and committee members;
- attendance of committee meetings.
If you are interested in this role then send your CV to Helen Firth at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01489 861361 for further details. The closing date for applications is 4 June 2021 and interviews will be held week commencing 21 June 2021.